About The Project
Project Name: Bayview at the Village
Location: 625 Sheppard Ave E, North York, ON M2K 1B5
Architect: Graziani + Corazza Architects
Interior Designer: II by IV Design
No. of buildings: 1
Building Type: Condominium Suites and Condo Townhomes
Total no. of units: 239
Unit Mix: 1B-3B
Suite Size: TBA
VIP Launch Date: March 15
Estimated Occupancy Date: Tentatively 2023
Introducing Bayview at The Village, a boutique 11 storey condominium in the heart of Toronto’s Yorkville North neighbourhood featuring a new level of design and amenities.
Located only walking distance from Bayview Village Mall, and Bayview & Bessarion subway stations, Bayview at The Village is in one of the last prime locations in North York..
Register now for first access!
LOCATION & TRANSIT
At Bayview and Sheppard Ave, Bayview at the Village Condos is only a short 3-min walk from Bessarion TTC Subway Station. To the west, Bayview Station is only an 8-minute walk away.
Tree-lined sidewalks make for pleasant walks around the neighbourhood and the new park outside your door is an easy stroll. The building site boasts a Walk Score of 74 out of 100 and a Transit Score of 71 out of 100.
Drivers will have quick access to Highway 401 just a few blocks south of Bayview at the Village. You can get around the GTA quite easily with this transit-oriented location. Additionally, you’re also connected to the DVP making trips to downtown Toronto a breeze.
- Bayview Glen School
- Bayview Middle School
- Central Montessori School
- Crescent School (Private School)
- Earl Haig Secondary School
- Elkhorn Public School
- North York General Teaching Hospital 8 Seneca College
- Toronto French School
8 Reasons to Choose Bayview at the Village
- Fully zoned
- Outdoor spaces – majority of the suites at this building will have spacious balconies (a rarity in Toronto projects)
- Scarcity – there is a lot of pent-up demand for upscale residences in the Bayview Village community
- Retail – residents will enjoy convenient access to retail stores at the ground level
- Finishes – the finishes by II by IV are superior to your typical condo suite
- Subway – 3-min walk to TTC Subway Station
- Neighbourhood – Bayview at the Village is one of the wealthiest neighbourhoods in Toronto with high real estate prices
- Proven developer – Candarel has been responsible for some of the GTA’s most notable condomium buildings
The Bayview Village area has not seen a new pre-construction launch since 2015. With the Bayview Village Mall revitalization approval, there will be even more demand in the neighbourhood for upscale residences. Bayview at The Village is spearheading the beginning of this new wave of luxury condominiums.
Candarel’s story begins with an appreciation for beauty, style, and craftsmanship. The communities that they build are recognized for their landmark architecture and provide exceptional value. Having sold over 7,500 condominium suites to to satisfied homeowners, their powerful and lasting impact can be seen throughout the GTA and across Canada. Notable Toronto developments include: DNA Condos, Aura, 900 St. Clair, and YC Condos.